30 Harrowing Aileen Wuornos Quotes (Author Of Monster)
Looking for famous quotes by Aileen Wuornos? We’ve have got the best collection of Aileen Wuornos quotes, sayings, messages, ideas, captions for Instagram, (with images and pictures) from court transcripts and interviews.
Also Read: Dan Gable Quotes
Aileen Carol “Lee” Wuornos was an American serial killer and prostitute who killed seven men in Florida. Wuornos claimed that her victims had tried to forcibly rape her. In 2002, on October 9, she was executed by lethal injection for six of the murders.
Charlize Theron played the role of Wuornos, in the 2003 movie Monster, for which Theron won an Academy Award for Best Actress. The movie featured Wuornos’s story from childhood to her first murder and also throws light on her relationship with her long time girlfriend Tyria Moore.
Don’t forget to also read our collection of women fitness quotes and motivational fitness quotes that will motivate you towards your fitness goals.
Aileen Wuornos Quotes
- “Dead men don’t rape.” ― Aileen Wuornos
- “We have evil in us. All of us do.” ― Aileen Wuornos
- “They’re daring me to kill again.” ― Aileen Wuornos
- “I am a serial killer. I would kill again.” ― Aileen Wuornos
- “I need to die for the killing of those people.” ― Aileen Wuornos
- “I’ll be up in heaven while you all rot in hell.” ― Aileen Wuornos
- “Thanks a lot, society, for railroading my a**..” ― Aileen Wuornos
- “All of us are full of evil in one way or the other.” ― Aileen Wuornos
- “I really got tired of it all. I was angry about the johns.” ― Aileen Wuornos
- “I’m one who seriously hates human life and would kill again.” ― Aileen Wuornos
- “If you can’t be a good example, at least be a horrible warning.” ― Aileen Wuornos
- “They say it’s the number of people I killed, I say it’s the principle.” ― Aileen Wuornos
- “I’m innocent. I was raped! I hope you get raped! Scumbags of America!” ― Aileen Wuornos
- “May your wife and children get raped, (to the jurors who convicted her)” ― Aileen Wuornos
- “I wanted to clear all the lies and let the truth come out. I have hate crawling through my system.” ― Aileen Wuornos
- “To me, this world is nothing but evil, and my own evil just happened to come out cause of the circumstances of what I was doing.” ― Aileen Wuornos
- “They’ve already made up in their minds, ‘Even if she’s innocent, we don’t care. We’re going to make the public believe she’s a serial killer.” ― Aileen Wuornos
- “I robbed them, and I killed them as cold as ice, and I would do it again, and I know I would kill another person because I’ve hated humans for a long time.” ― Aileen Wuornos
- “I’d just like to say I’m sailing with the rock, and I’ll be back like Independence Day, with Jesus June 6. Like the movie, big mother ship and all, I’ll be back.” ― Aileen Wuornos
- “I killed those men, robbed them as cold as ice. And I’d do it again, too, … There’s no chance in keeping me alive or anything, because I’d kill again. I have hate crawling through my system.” ― Aileen Wuorno
- “plus lastly, It shouldn’t matter who you are (or) what your work place is. Self-defense is Self-defense. No one has the right to lay any physical abuse on “ANYONE .” ― Aileen Wuornos, Dear Dawn: Aileen Wuornos in Her Own Words
- “Man I studied psychology, Theology, Archeology, the nervous system, The Brain, algebra, Anatomy, read the Bible four times in its entirety, politics, and so much more.” ― Aileen Wuornos, Dear Dawn: Aileen Wuornos in Her Own Words
- “And I do have to say one thing, their families must realise that no matter how much they loved the people that died, no matter how much they love them, they were bad people because they were going to hurt me.” ― Aileen Wuornos, Monster
- “Love conquers all… Every cloud has a silver lining… Faith can move mountains… Love will always find a way… Everything happens for a reason… Where there is life, there is hope. …Hmph…They gotta tell ya somethin’.” ― Aileen Wuornos, “Monster”
- “When I cry. I am funny looking. My face looks like pork sausage before its cooked. Are yeah rollin over that one now or what . . . Well I’ve got to close so . . . 4-now Love Lee” ― Aileen Wuornos, Book: “Dear Dawn: Aileen Wuornos in Her Own Words”
- “My main concern is if this composer has been made aware of the fact that I’ve come clean in all of my cases. I killed in pure hate, robbing along the way. So if this person hasn’t, then I’d sure appreciate it if someone would inform him or her of it.” ― Aileen Wuornos
- “People always look down their noses at hookers. Never give you a chance because they think you took the easy way out, when no one would imagine the willpower it took to do what we do, walking the streets night after night, taking the hits and still getting back up.” ― Aileen Wuornos
- “I’m tired of this re-election jazz, they’re just trying to get promotional… ladder-climbing… political prestige from this, and I’m sick and tired of this. I’ll probably get three more death row sentences, then I got to go Pasco, and Dixon for two more death row… how many times you gotta kill me?” ― Aileen Wuornos
- “It is love—friendship—that sustains us, even in the worst of times, under the worst of circumstances. Even when we have been driven mad. Even when we have killed. We still love. We are still worthy of love. We can still be loved. —Daphne Gottlieb San Francisco” ― Aileen Wuornos, Dear Dawn: Aileen Wuornos in Her Own Words
- “People think this is all painless and stuff like that. It ain’t! Basically, they suffer a lot. They are sort of paralysed but they can hear. They drown in their own fluid and suffocate to death really. Yeah, we get problems. Sometimes the guy doesn’t want to get on to the table. But we have the largest guard in Texas here. He gets them on that table, no problem. They are strapped down in seconds. No problem. They go on that mean old table and get the goodnight juice whether they like it or not.” ― Aileen Wuornos, Monster
Which of these Aileen Wuornos Quotes quotes and sayings is your favorite? Do you have any other quotes to add? Do you think of Wuornos as a cold blooded murderer, or a cult hero? Let us know in the comment section below.
Also feel free to share these quotes with your friends and family on social media like Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and more.