60 Jeffrey Dahmer Quotes That Are Dreadfully Tormenting
Looking for famous quotes by Jeffrey Dahmer? We’ve have got the best collection of Jeffrey Dahmer quotes, sayings, messages, meme, ideas, captions for Instagram, (with images and pictures) from court transcripts and interviews.
Also Read: Buddha Quotes
Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer (May 21, 1960 – November 28, 1994), also known as the Milwaukee Monster or the Milwaukee Cannibal, was the most infamous American serial killer who murdered, raped and ate 17 victims. Some of his later murders included preservation of skeleton or some of the body parts, cannibalism, and necrophilia.
Dahmer was diagnosed with a psychotic disorder, schizotypal personality disorder and a borderline personality disorder, but was found stable during his trial. He was sentenced to 15 terms of life imprisonment for the conviction of 15 murders he had committed. Later he was killed by his fellow inmate.
One of his neighbor, in an interview said that “Jeffrey was always cooking but never went for shopping.” Here are some harrowing Jeffrey Daher quotes which will make you question to what levels some humans can stoop down to.
You can also check out our Aileen Wuornos quotes to know more about serial killers.
Jeffrey Dahmer Quotes
- “I was sick or evil or both.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “For what I did I should be dead.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “I carried it too far, that’s for sure.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “I’ve got to start eating at home more..” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “I don’t care if I live or die. Go ahead and kill me.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “When I was a little kid, I was just like anybody else.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “A sandwich is a sandwich, but a Manwich is a meal.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “I’ve always heard that two heads are better than one.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “I’ll probably have to live with it for the rest of my life.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “I can’t think of anything that would have stopped me.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “I always knew that it was wrong after the first killing.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “It made me feel like they were a permanent part of me.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “I made my fantasy life more powerful than my real one.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “I would cook it, and look at the pictures and masturbate.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “It was a way of making me feel that they were a part of me.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “If I was killed in prison. That would be a blessing right now.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “There are still times when I still do have those old compulsions.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “Ideas keep turning over and over in my mind and they won’t go away.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “I wanted to find out just what it was that caused me to be so bad and evil.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “I think in some way I wanted it to end, even if it meant my own destruction.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “Looking back on my life, I know I have made others suffer as much as I have suffered.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “It all revolved around having complete control. Why or where it came from, I don’t know.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “I decided I wasn’t ever going to get married because I never wanted to go through anything like that.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “It’s hard for me to believe that a human being could have done what I’ve done, but I know that I did it.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “Yes, I always had that sense it was wrong. I don’t think anybody can kill somebody and think that it’s right.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “I should have gone to college and gone into real estate and got myself an aquarium, that’s what I should have done.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “That is my ambition, to have killed more people-more helpless people-than any man or woman who has ever lived.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “If it all happens naturalistically, what’s the need for a God? Can’t I set my own rules? Who owns me? I own myself.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “[It became] an incessant and never-ending desire to be with someone at whatever cost. It just filled my thoughts all day long.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
“As the years went by, and the compulsion became stronger and the obsession more intense, it became the main focus of my life.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
“It doesn’t matter, Mom. I don’t care if something happens to me.” – Jeffrey Dahmer, He said to his mother over the phone from jail, alluding to death.
- “I ate someone with a tattoo once. The ink made the meat taste like sh**. Eat garlic to avoid vampires, get a tattoo to avoid cannibals.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “I’ve always been a private person, who wouldn’t like to open up and share anything with anyone. I’d like to keep my thoughts to myself.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “I had a box in my bedroom closet and it contained the mummified head and genitals of a young man I met in one of the bars down in Milwaukee.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “I wanted to keep something of the person with me. I kept the mummified head and skull of one of the victims in a carrying case in my locker at work.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “I always believed the theory of evolution as truth, that we all just came from the slime. When we, when we died, you know, that was it, there is nothing.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “The person to blame is sitting right across from you. It’s the only person. Not parents, not society, not pornography. I mean, those are just excuses.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “Yes, I do have remorse, but I’m not even sure myself whether it is as profound as it should be. I’ve always wondered myself why I don’t feel more remorse.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “I tried to keep the person alive by inducing a zombie-like state by injecting first a dilute acid solution into their brain, or hot water. It never did completely work.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “That was the least satisfactory part. I didn’t enjoy doing that. That’s why I tried to create living zombies with uric acid in the drill to the head, but it never worked.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “My consuming lust was to experience their bodies. I viewed them as objects, as strangers. It is hard for me to believe a human being could have done what I’ve done.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “The first killing was not planned. I had had fantasies about picking up a hitchhiker and taking him back to the house and having complete control and dominance over him.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “I had these obsessive desires and thoughts wanting to control them, to – I don’t know how to put it – possess them permanently.” – Jeffrey Dahmer, He Said During An Inside Edition Interview
- “I don’t even know if I have the capacity for normal emotions or not because I haven’t cried for a long time. You just stifle them for so long that maybe you lose them, partially at least. I don’t know.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “The only motive that there ever was was to completely control a person; a person I found physically attractive. And keep them with me as long as possible, even if it meant just keeping a part of them.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “It’s a process, it doesn’t happen overnight, when you depersonalize another person and view them as just an object. An object for pleasure and not a living breathing human being. It seems to make it easier to do things you shouldn’t do.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “When you’ve done the types of things I’ve done, it’s easier not to reflect on yourself. When I start thinking about how it’s affecting the families of the people, and my family and everything, it doesn’t do me any good. It just gets me very upset.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “I even went so far as planning on setting up an altar with 10 different skulls and skeletons. It was my way of remembering their appearance, their physical beauty. I also wanted to keep…if I couldn’t keep them there with me whole, I at least could keep their skeletons.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “I was completely swept along with my own compulsion. I don’t know how else to put it. It didn’t satisfy me completely, so maybe I was thinking, ‘Maybe another one will. Maybe this one will.’ And the numbers started growing and growing and just got out of control, as you can see.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “So later that night I take the body to the crawl space. And I’m down there and I can’t get any sleep that night, so I go back up to the house. The next day, I have to figure out a way to dispose of the evidence. Buy a knife, a hunting knife. Go back the next night, slit the belly open, and masturbate again.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “I still have guilt. I will probably never get rid of that, but yes, I’m free of the compulsion and the driving need to do it I don’t think I’m capable of creating anything. I think the only thing I’m capable of is destroying I’m sick and tired of being destructive. What worth is life if you can’t be helpful to someone?” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “Took the head, washed it off, put it on the bathroom floor, masturbated and all that, then put the head back down with the rest of the bags. Next morning we had a large buried drainage pipe, about ten feet long put the bags in there, smash the front of it down, and leave it there for about two and a half years.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “I couldn’t find any meaning for my life when I was out there, I’m sure as hell not going to find it in here. This is the grand finale of a life poorly spent and the end result is just overwhelmingly depressing… it’s just a sick, pathetic, wretched, miserable life story, that’s all it is. How it can help anyone, I’ve no idea.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “If a person doesn’t think there is a God to be accountable to, then-then what’s the point of trying to modify your behavior to keep it within acceptable ranges? That’s how I thought anyway. I always believed the theory of evolution as truth, that we all just came from the slime. When we, when we died, you know, that was it, there is nothing” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “I was up visiting a friend’s, and was walking back home in the evening, and saw these three seniors, seniors in high school approaching. I just had a feeling that something was going to happen, and sure enough, one of them just took out a billy club and whacked me on the back of the neck. For no reason. Didn’t say anything, just hit somebody. And I ran.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “That was just done as a prank. I found a dog, and cut it open just to see what The insides looked like, and for some reason I thought it would be a fun prank to stick the head on a stake and set it out in the woods. And brought one of my friends back to look at it and said I’d stumbled upon that in the woods. Just for shock value….I wasn’t into any occult then, it was just a prank.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “The killing was a means to an end. That was the least satisfactory part. I didn’t enjoy doing that. That’s why I tried to create living zombies with uric acid in the drill [to the head], but it never worked. No, the killing was not the objective. I just wanted to have the person under my complete control, not having to consider their wishes, being able to keep them there as long as I wanted.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Jesus Christ came into the world to save sinners… But for that very reason, I was shown mercy so that in me… Jesus Christ might display His unlimited patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the king eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “It’s just like a big chunk of me has been ripped out and I’m not quite whole. I don’t think I’m over dramatizing it, and I’m certainly deserving of it, but the way I feel now, it’s just like you’re talking to someone who is terminally ill and facing death. Death would be preferable to what I am facing. I just feel like imploding upon myself, you know? I just want to go somewhere and disappear.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “I separated the joints, the arm joints, the leg joints, and had to do two boilings. I think I used four boxes of Soilex for each one, put in the upper portion of the body and boiled that for about two hours and then the lower portion for another two hours. The Soilex removes all the flesh, turns it into a jelly like-like substance and it just rinses off. Then I laid the clean bones in a light bleach solution, left them there for a day and spread them out on either newspaper or cloth and let them dry for about a week in the bedroom.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “It is now over. This has never been a case of trying to get free. I didn’t ever want freedom. Frankly, I wanted death for myself. This was a case to tell the world that I did what I did, but not for reasons of hate. I hated no one. I knew I was sick or evil or both. Now I believe I was sick. The doctors have told me about my sickness, and now I have some peace. I know how much harm I have caused… Thank God there will be no more harm that I can do. I believe that only the Lord Jesus Christ can save me from my sins… I ask for no consideration.” – Jeffrey Dahmer, In Court during a closing statement at his murder trial.
- “And then I cut the arm off. Cut each piece. Bagged each piece. Triple-bagged it in large plastic trash bags. Put them in the back of the car. Then I’m driving to drop the evidence off a ravine, ten miles from my house. Did that at three o’clock in the morning. Halfway there, I’m at a deserted country road, and I get pulled over by the police. For driving left of center. Guy calls a backup. Squad. Two of ’em there. They do the drunk test. I pass that. Shine the flashlight on the backseat, see the bags, ask me what it is. I tell ’em it’s garbage that I hadn’t gotten around to dropping off at the landfill. And they believe it, even though there’s a smell. So they give me a ticket for driving left of center and I go back home.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
- “And that just happened to be the week when no one was home Mom was off With David, and they had put up at a mote1 about five miles away; and I had the car, above five o’clock at night; and I was driving back home, after drinking; and I wasn’t looking for anyone but, about a mile away from the house, there he was. Hitchhiking along the road. He wasn’t wearing a shirt. He was attractive; I was attracted to him. I stopped then passed him and stopped the car and thought, ‘Well, should I pick him up or not?’ And I asked him if he wanted to go back and smoke some pot, and he said, ‘Oh, yeah.’ And we went into my bedroom, had some beer, and from the time I spent with him I could tell he wasn’t gay. I, uh, didn’t know how else to keep him there other than to get the barbell and to hit him, over the head, which I did, then strangled him with the same barbell.” – Jeffrey Dahmer
Which of these Jeffrey Dahmer Quotes quotes and sayings is your favorite? Do you have any other quotes to add? Let us know in the comment section below.
Also feel free to share these quotes with your friends and family on social media like Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and more.